Monday, March 5, 2012

Snooki is Pregnant

Snooki + Jionni =  
This weekend the big trend on Twitter has revolved around 'Snooki". Snooki (Nicole Polozzi) the star of reality television show Jersey Shore is PREGNANT. Not only is Snooki three months pregnant, but also she got engaged this past weekend to long time boyfriend Jionni LaValle.

Snooki has been in the spotlight since her debuts on the reality show Jersey Shore in 2009. After appearing as a belligerent party girl who couldn’t control herself, Snooki became the target of public distain. However, with over 4.5 million followers on Twitter Snooki still has many loyal fans. 

Jimmy Kimmel is seen below commenting on the recent pregnancy news. He even pokes fun at her alcoholic tendencies and goes to show a picture of Snooki reading a book titled “What to Drink When You’re Expecting”. 



According to Snooki the, "the pregnancy rumor started because I was in Vegas, at one of the clubs ... and I didn't want to drink," Snooki told TVGuide.com. She only denied being pregnant in early February because she did not want to jinx anything by making an announcement before her third month of pregnancy.

If Snooki is ready to take on the responsibility of being a parent and ready to give up her partying ways, then I’m behind her 100%. Do you think Snooki is ready to be a parent? 

11 comments:

  1. She's going to be as round as she is tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, Snooki! I think she really needs to turn her life around if she's going to be a mother. And that means no more going to the Shore and cutting down on the tanning. So we'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What to drink when you're expecting! HAHA Jimmy Kimmel is right she is a baby. Good luck to her and Jionni, it's going to be interesting and millions of people will be watching them every step of the way.

    I would bet a great deal of money that they get their own TV show from this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everything that has already been said. I wish her the best, but at the same time I really don't think she'll be able to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that she is definitely not ready for children, and Jimmy Kimmel could be seen as being mean for what he's saying but the truth hurts and nothing he said is untrue. Good luck to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Snooki is going to have a baby meatball with Jionni! They will probably end up with their own reality show. That baby is going to have problems..rich people problems..and maybe fetal alchohol syndrom...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one word that describes my feelings: crossover!! As in I am excited to see the crossover show between Teen Mom an Jersey Shore! That, or watching Snooki try to raise her baby in the beach house they all live in every summer...just image the boys trying to get their beauty sleep with a screaming baby all night!

    I am such a huge fan of MTV reality series'. Nothing makes me feel better about my life then watching MTV reality stars live theirs. So I am super excited to keep following this subject.

    Also, I can't wait to see how weird she looks. She's gonna remind of me the girl who got turned into a blueberry in Willy Wonka... completely round!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Snooki. Perhaps her and her baby will grow up together. We watched as Nicole Richie had her baby and turned into a pretty great mom... maybe Snooki will too.. but I won't hold my breath

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's funny, in 15 years she'll be a grandmother too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snooki? Who's Snooki? I still haven't figured out Twitter yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopefully Snooki will refrain from bringing the baby to The Shore for the summer!

    ReplyDelete